1. How we collect and use personal information
When signing up for Zwitch services or purchasing Zwitch products and services you may be asked to provide certain personal information such as email address, postal address, age, gender and while setting up your account you will enter data such as locations and modes of transportation. In addition, when using the Zwitch service, there will be an automatically collection about your use of the application, service and website including personal information such as media that you access, queries you make, date and time of your request, your Internet protocol address, performance of your network and computer, your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version.
We will use your personal information (i) to provide the products and services that you have purchased or requested (including the display of customized content and advertising), (ii) to communicate with you concerning your account and customer service issues. (iii) to personalize and improve the Zwitch services, (iv) to ensure the technical functioning of our products and services, (v) to develop new products and services, and (vi) to protect the intellectual property rights (e.g. by limiting access to the Zwitch services to Zwitch users).
2. Sharing information with others
Unless you give us your explicit approval in advance we will only share your personal information as is necessary to:
• Provide you with the products or services that you have purchased or requested.
• Enforce the terms and conditions.
• Comply with laws and regulations or respond to litigation.
• Allow audits measuring the size and composition of the group of users that have used Zwitch service.
• Allow us to use a third party to perform a market survey measuring your experiences of our services (not permitting the third party to use your personal information for any other purpose).
• Allow us to share aggregated statistics about use of the Zwitch service with our research or business partners. We will not, however, share personally identifying information with these partners or any third parties, except under the narrow circumstances described above.
3. Transfer of personal information to other countries
We take a number of steps to keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access. For example, we ask you to use a unique and strong password and not to share this information with anyone. In addition, we use encrypted transmissions to limit access to the systems that store your personal information. Further, we respect and comply with EU legislation on data protection.
5. Access to personal information and corrections
You can access and update some of the personal information we keep on you through the Zwitch service or by sending a request to email@example.com. We will respond to your request upon verification of your identity within a reasonable period of time, and to the maximum extent practical.
8. English version prevails
Copyright © Pocketweb GmbH. All rights reserved.